Do you know what STEM education is? Have you ever heard about it? To increase your knowledge continue reading this article to the end, there is useful information to introduce the STEM education system for you in this article, so be with us.
What’s STEM education?
The word STEM is the abbreviation of four subjects Means science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. United States was the first leader for STEM education, one of the things that make STEM education so important is the purpose it, and its purpose is to makes these 4 subjects into one single subject in order to using this knowledge in real life
It’s good to know that, this kind of system comes instead of an old teaching system that was based on a standard ranking process and obviously we can see it isn’t useful in real life and makes stress and anxiety for students, but in comparison, this new method lets students to make mistakes, experience various ideas, listen to other people’s idea, thinking about them and increasing their critical thinking.
What is the history of STEM education?
STEM education firstly was offered by NSF (National Science Foundation) of United States in 2001, it was unknown but quickly bypassing time everyone got the importance of STEM education and the world liked this kind of system and its methods of teaching for kids and children, additionally, it’s good to know that there are various systems like STEM system such as STREAM, STEAM and METALS but STEM education system is more useful and known
• Introducing STEM education to parents:
STEM education is the communication of studying four subjects means Science, technology, engineering, and math mathematics also the aim of it is to gather these four subjects into one single subject, STEM education can cause communication between the school community, global economy, and workplace, it is a new method that brings knowledge into real life and makes children to use this knowledge in order to solve their problems in real life.
Students by studying STEM education can have more jobs recommendation, government and society are looking for this student, after passing this system students can study various majors in college such as:
• aerospace engineering
• Computer science
• What are the benefits of STEM education?
STEM education has several benefits and in this article, I’ll mention some of them so be with us to find out the benefits of it
• The first benefit of STEM education is the ability to solve problems it affects students to think more about solving a problem and find out a solution for their problems
• The second benefit of STEM education Is teaching to have teamwork, so Kids Will find out that for solving Their problems and finding out the solution It’s better to work with their team and friends and ask their ideas and suggestions
• The third benefit of STEM education is encouraging experimentation, Kids or children can learn the knowledge through experiments and experience so they can understand the knowledge and use it truly in their life.
In this article we talked about what’s STEM education, the history, also introduced it to the parents, and told you some information about it. we hope that this article was useful for you
Thanks for reading.