- This Learning covers of all 3 Modules of Software , Electronic and Mechanics required for Our little engineers to design and build robotic systems.
- It is delivered differently for each age group of 8-11 & 12 to 17 separately.
- 9-11 years old will be using Graphical Programming language like Blocky and Scratch
- 12-15 years old will use the Python / C script like Engineers at real industries
- 12 to 15 will be in separate class than 16 to 18 and have same subjects but different levels / depth of content and Projects than younger age groups.
BEYOND AND ABOVE STEAM
- science, technology, engineering, and mathematics; its all that is shaping our human world!
- Critical thinking is inspired here as a value. They will feel confident to question everything in the world.
- In stem world everything has a new meaning. Science is how the world works and technology is how our creatures works. Math is the tool for measuring everything and we are the one who use them to build a new better world. Its easier to learn in this way due to the practical use of math and physics during our robotics / coding courses.
UNIVERSITY ADMISSION/ SCHOLARSHIP
- We are a well-known Robotic school brand for the Canadians universities / Collages and our graduate students could leverage our certificate and have a good opportunity to receive admission from those universities, if your students are intending to come to study as international students in north American universities or even European or your local national universities.
- Our Student performance history and talent detection system also allows us to exposestudents to the big industrial companies for University Scholorship as well as future employment opportunities.
- Each session of the class within the week also has Assignments and projects which students must work on them and submit them. Worth to mention that students have access to 24/7 Student support system where they could ask and clarify their issues and seek help if their parents have no knowledge of these subjects to help students to solve the assignments.
- In case of incorrect submissions, a comment and hint will be sent to students, and they will be given a 2nd chance to fix their answers and submit again before they get marked.
- End of each semester on the 8th week there is also Final exam / Project which will be introduced and assigned to students, and they will have one week of teamwork and student support system / Mentor to finish and present in the 8th week class. Parents will also be invited and welcome to attend and see their kid’s presentation. All these will ensure students have learned all the subjects of the 8 classes of semester before they move up to the next semester.